Tritonal - Electric Glow
I feel your electric glooooow
— Audio Played: 10180 times
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven? Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?"
— "Things I Want To Ask Your Boyfriend" - Nishat Ahmed (via cerceuils)
this makes my heart ache
Silverstein always has been, and always will be my favorite poet because he doesn’t even need words in his poem to make people open their eyes.
Shell Silverstein is an amazing human
— Tyler Knott Gregson (via ahurleygirl)
chuck bass ugh
You don’t know what it’s like being in love with you.
You know, when you and I were together, every single atom in my body told me that it was the right thing, that we were the perfect fit.
And that kind of love, it can change your whole life."
Stefan Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries season 5, episode 14: “No Exit” (via studiosixty)
so perfectttt <3